2+1 Years Warranty
30-Day Money back
- TECH SPECS
How Many Solar Panels Do I Need
Choose One Type of Solar Panel
Sustainable Energy Saving
1. Solar panel types and quantity depends on your purchase.
1. Solar recharging time varies from a different locations, temperatures, weather, etc. The actual time may be extra.
2. During solar recharging, keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span.
3. Store in a dry and cool place, avoid contact with corrosive substances and keep away from fire and heat sources. Avoid storing with sharp objects at the same time.
A:1. Your purchase order (including purchases on Solar Generator Bundles) will be shipped separately if the order contains more than one item. This shipping rule is additionally applicable for Amazon orders.
2. You can only find one tracking number in your order even if the order contains more than one package. We are pleased to email you with all tracking numbers when requested.
3. Please feel free to contact us through this email address: email@example.com or via Amazon."
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 500-Watt. Once exceeding, the Explorer 500 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
A: Working time = 500Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 500Wh*0.85/60w=7hrs (rough calculated) .
Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision."
A: Within 7.5 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 16 hours, and around within 9.5 hours from Jackery Saga 100W solar panel (Sold Separately).
A: To check the charge level of the Explorer 500, refer to the LCD Battery Display.
A: Explorer 500 contains a battery pack which consists of an array of cylindri cal 18650 lithium-ion battery cells with high energy density.
A: Yes, you can use the Explorer 500 to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
A: The Saga 100W is not waterproof. To maximize the lifespan of the module,Please don’t make it get wet.
A: As you know , the solar panels are affected by many factors, such as the intensity of the light and the angle of the panel put on the ground. 100W is tested in an ideal laboratory. However, the intensity of the light constantly changes. In addition, the angle of the light illuminating the solar panel also changes with the rotation of the sun. Please try test your solar panel under the full sunlight to see, and make sure there is no shadow cast on the panel."
A: We mentioned this point in the manual. Please use a soft cloth to remove the dust and dirt on the surface. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the solar module to remove any remaining dust or dirt. Any guano or other adhesive should be removed as soon as possible from the solar surface to avoid a reduction in performance.
A: Yes, the 100W solar panel has 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port.